Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Teatro Delle Maschere!

A few weeks after I performed Arlecchino Am Ravenous at Behind the Mask, Eric Bornstein made a proposal. He had been wanting to work on masks depicting the characters of the commedia dell'arte but had not found an avenue to do so. His proposal was to form an in-house commedia troupe with me as artistic director and dubbed it Teatro Delle Maschere.

Eric, Stacey Polishook and I have been developing a short piece which we will be performing various venues this autumn. More to come!

2 comments:

timelord said...

Well, that's pretty cool and Eric seems like a pretty together dude. I'm sure you'll find something fun and artistically satisfying to do.

Ian Thal said...

We've a couple of performances lined up already (thanks to Eric) as well as a few I have to confirm, I just haven't officially announced them yet.